Privacy statement XPRTHUB B.V.
XPRTHUB B.V. (here called “XPRTHUB”), located at van Vollenhovenstraat 29, 3019 BG Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
XPRTHUB, Van Vollenhovenstraat 29, 3016 BG, Rotterdam, 010-3033708, email@example.com
Personal data that we process
XPRTHUB has received personal data from persons who want to be considered for a work relation with XPRTHUB.
The nature of the personal data which is collected depends on the relationship that a person has with XPRTHUB. The data can be:
- First and last name;
- date of birth;
- address data;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- Contact details “next of kin
- Copies of certificates and diplomas;
- Desired salary level;
- Details of the proof of identity (applicable to freelancers);
- Citizen Service Number (BSN);
- Validity offshore certificates and inspection (only applicable for offshore functions).
The legal basis on which and for what purpose do we process personal data
- Personal data of candidates are processed by XPRTHUB in the context of Article 6 paragraph 1b of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG): “The processing of data is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the party concerned is participant, or at the request of the party concerned to take measures before the conclusion of an agreement “.
- The legal basis for employees is paragraph 1c of Article 6: “The processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation resting on the person responsible to process the data”.
- For applicants who do not enter into a (work) contract with XPRTHUB, the applicant’s details will only be processed (archived) if the applicant has specifically granted permission under paragraph 1a of AVG Article 6.
XPRTHUB processes personal data for the following purposes:
- carrying out recruitment and selection processes, in which persons are involved as candidates;
- maintaining personnel administration;
- the drafting of the employment contract;
- occupational health services (sickness absence prevention and sickness absence counseling);
- assessing the medical suitability for performing an offshore job and / or position as a seafarer;
- registration of employees for schooling and training;
- social insurances;
- employee insurances.
XPRTHUB makes no decisions based on automated processing, which can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without the involvement of a person in the process (for example an employee of XPRTHUB).
For how long do we store personal data
XPRTHUB does’nt store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary. The following basic requirements apply:
- A fiscal retention obligation applies for a number of data from the personnel file. Meaning that the Tax Authorities do require of XPRTHUB to keep this information on record for a period of 7 years after a member of staff is out of service.
- There are no legal retention periods for other data from the personnel file. The guideline applies to these data: a retention period of 1 year after the employee has left service.
- Data from applicants, who ultimately do not enter into a (work) contract with XPRTHUB, will be removed immediately after the recruitment process has been closed. An exception is made if the applicant has given permission for the storage of his personal data. In this case, the data is stored for up to 2 years by XPRTHUB and then removed from the systems.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
XPRTHUB shares personal data with various external parties, i.e. , in order to comply with a number of legal obligations. Name, gender, date of birth and place of birth are shared with the occupational health service provider (also health-related data), the pension fund, the accountant (for the salary administration), the insurance company. In addition, the tax authorities, the UWV and the BSN receive salary details.
XPRTHUB remains responsible for these processing operations and has a so-called “Processing Agreement” with private parties. With this agreement, XPRTHUB guarantees that external parties are also dealing with personal data in the correct manner and in accordance with the AVG. In any case, personal data are not shared with a body outside the EU.
To view, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by XPRTHUB and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available to you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible to your request, but anyway within four weeks,.
How we protect personal data
XPRTHUB takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Please contact Mr. J.P. van der Horst, via email@example.com if you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse.
How to deal with complaints?
XPRTHUB wishes to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, with regard to the processing of your personal data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons